Well, It is Thanksgiving tomorrow. I will celebrate with my family (grandparents included) and another family. It will be kinda fun but I've already had another Thanksgiving earlier so it won't be as fun.
I hope people are reading this blog I know my Twilighters blog is much more attractive to people but this blog is my very THOUGHTS!!! That is big stuff right here.
Well my thanksgiving break consists of Thursday-Sunday. Most people get Wednesday off as well but I don't. Kinda lame.
Well, I have my Christmas gifts all figured out and want to go buy them ASAP! But school is dragging me down...
Whelp I am a little slow today...not many thoughts are coming to me. so PICTURE TIME!
It's my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is sooo cute right?
haha, I took this during a photo shoot I had him do so I could get a picture of him for my Grandpa's friends.
Well, that is all for today!!
~amy~

No comments:
Post a Comment