Friday, November 21, 2008

First Post

Ahhhh, It's nice to have your own blog don't you think?
Well, I hope I get more people to "follow" me. I just wanted my first post to be kind of a refresher for everybody.

My name is Amy and I am a nerd about my obsessions. In fact just today I showed my brother a magazine that sold real-sized brooms like the ones from Harry Potter. He looked at me like I was crazy for even taking interest in brooms. He is just jealous I think...


I have a Facebook and I feel sorry for Salina!!! I'm sorry girl! You will get one soon enough.


I have CRAZY friends and I just wanted to take a moment and say that I love you all!!

I like my blog a lot!!! It is so much fun to finally have one...I belong to the HomeSchool Book Club Blog as well but I needed to branch out.


I have good news!!! I getting my braces off Monday!!!!!! Ooh, I'm so Excited!!!



Well I feel like this is a good time to post a picture of my brother before his dance.
heehee! I can't believe how tall he is! It's craaaaazy!
So I think He did not really have fun at the dance but too bad for him. Right?
Since there is no better time but the present to get to know THE REALL ME. I shall elaborate.
I like music and movies. Movies more.
Books more.
In Music I like Taylor Swift a lot even though I don't really like Country. I also like the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.
In Movies I like....a lot!!
In Books..Well see for yourself!
I also like The Office and Chuck. Chuck is better than The Office though.
The Office is kind of LAAAME!
Well this is a very sucessful first post I think... You got to see my brother all decked out and you will see me next time onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
AMY'S MOST RANDOM THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS BLOG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment