A random assortment of how I feel and my everyday experiences.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Really Random. Like, REALLY RANDOM. (trust me)
Hey yo peeps. So, I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now. A really boring reaction paper for the world history course I took last year. I'm great at getting school work done aren't I? Yeah, no.
Soo…I'm listening to Captured by Natalie Grant at the moment. I can't wait until her new CD comes out. Also, I can't wait until Harry Potter 7 part 1 comes out!!! I have this picture as my desktop image:
It's amazing right? I know. (I have it a lot bigger of course!)
Anyways I keep looking out onto the porch to see if the book I preordered has arrived. The thing is, that book doesn't come out until Tuesday and I probably won't get it until Wednesday or Thursday. So I don't know what my deal is.
I already hate school after only two weeks back. Blah.
I need to get my permit….
Anyways that's all.
…Bye.
Extra:
One of my friends said that every time he sees a pig he thinks of me. (he said that that sounded bad but he didn't mean it that way) Hahahhaa. Probably because I used to be obsessed with them....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment