Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Day…

was not successful.

My plan for today was great. legendary even. I had so much planned and so much thought out and I was going to get caught up once and for all.

Yeeeeah.

NOT SO MUCH.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER let me do school that requires a computer first thing. That is definitely not the smartest idea I’ve ever had. “All my math for today is to re-correct 25 lessons!! That will take no time at all!” (and yeah, 25. My parents are really slow at the correcting process) Well I most certainly did not figure in the computer factor.

So, the lessons still aren’t done…….IM WORKING ON IT! kinda.

 

well. today I discovered Picasa. Which of course just killed my school day.

Must get back to something…so I don’t end up homeless. Hah.

ooh.

PICASA!!!

 

 

Before my haircut…didn’t realize how different it looked until now…

 

 

And this was after the haircut… :D

 

 

 

My amazingly adorable brother…seriously :)

 

 

Oh yeah, I drew this on Paint. Incredible right?

(Erik drew the TV show)

 

 

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment