Mmk. So I have not posted since….a long time. Like May.
Right now I am using Microsoft Word to post this. Pretty awesome right?? I love technology. :D
UPDATES!
I am now in the 10th grade. Obviously.
I went on a youth group retreat last week that rocked. It was the best ever. North Carolina and South Carolina districts!!! Yeah. IT WAS AWESOME.
I dislike school but that is okay.
I'm still confused about a lot of things but I think I am closer to understanding them then I was back in May…
Not sure about my Halloween costume yet..haha
MY CINDERELLA script WILL BE MADE INTO A movie. Hopefully soooooon!! But I have no time and people do not have the times I have and I do not have the times they have. Complicated.
My friend is going through a lot and you guys should pray for her. Really.
I'm tired of being isolated from my friends because of school and stuff.
7-ups HAVE TO RESTART PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Also I'm not having the best luck being nicer to my family….which sucks.
Yeeeeeeeeah.
Life is hard.
Also, I'm tired of having my life be so much better then my friend's lives. I WANT SOMETHING TO CHALLENGE ME! Maybe I shouldn't feel that way but…I do.
PICTURE TIME!!
My nasty pool…now…
Spring Break 2009…
And that's all. But notice the twitter feed. It's pretty awesome. Mmmk!! That's all for now!! Back to writing thesis statements for school tomorrow… :(
P.S. stupid blogger won't cooperate with me about these pictures... the ones with me in the red shirt and the one with salina and my siblings are from spring break. the black and white one and the one with salina hugging the basket are from camp. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment